• Uskollinen kotimaalleni, Puolan tasavallalle



  • Studying in Poland


    The Finnish final secondary-school certificates as well as IB or EB diplomas are recognized in Poland by law. If an above-mentioned certificate enables its holder to undertake only certain types of undergraduate studies in Finland this restriction will remain in force also in regard to studies in Poland. 


    Transport of pets


    The requirements for transport of pets in Poland are available on the website of the Polish Chief Veterinary Inspectorate (Główny Inspektor Weterynarii).


    Via – TOLL


    Please be aware of the fact that for all vehicles of GVW exceeding 3,5 tones a payment of a Polish national road toll via an IT system via-TOLL is required. An additional toll is collected for all vehicles using Polish highways. More information is available on the following website:


    Print Print Share: